A device for remote monitoring and control
of KNX devices by sending and receiving information messages via SMS channel.
A device for remote monitoring and control of KNX devices by sending and receiving information messages via SMS channel.
• Sending and receiving messages to specified phone numbers (up to 10 numbers)
• Sending a message about a power failure in the KNX bus
• Periodic monitoring of the balance on the SIM card.
• Up to 50 types of outgoing information messages
• Up to 20 types of incoming SMS for device management – temperature setting, load on/off, etc.
• The ability to transmit a single numeric parameter (for example, temperature) in the template body
• Storing message templates and phone numbers in an end-user-friendly format on an SD card.
• Saving unsent messages in case they cannot be sent, and sending them after resuming communication.
• Sending real-time telegrams to the bus (according to GSM network data)
• The ability to connect an external GSM antenna
Frequency of sending messages when powered by the KNX bus
|Configuration Program||ETS 5/6|
Connector WAGO 234-211
|Device power supply||Bus KNX|
|KNX bus consumption (29 V DC)||<12mA|
|Operating temperature range||от 0 до +45°C|
|Humidity during operation||от 5 до 95% (non-condensing)|
|Degree of protection of the housing||IP20, in a clean environment|
|Flammability class (1,5 mm)||UL94 V0|
|Type of installation||on a DIN rail (EN 50022) in an electric cabinet|
|Size||37x91x61mm (37x107x61 with external antenna)|