Relay 8-channel KNX actuator with manual control. It contains bistable relays designed for an operating current of 16A and high starting currents. It is installed on a DIN rail.
Available: 16 pcs.
universal 8-channel KNX relay actuator with the possibility of using as a curtain/blinds actuator. Powerful relays capable of switching high starting currents are used as relays. Manual control is possible. Selective control blocking. Convenient selection of any combination of channel pairs to control curtains/blinds. The module is powered via a KNX bus.
- Powered by KNX bus
- 8 independent high-power load control channels or 4 curtain/louver control channels
- Indication of the status of each channel
- Manual switching of each channel
- Saving the state in case of a KNX power failure
- Channel blocking in manual control mode
- Reception of real-time telegrams, automation based on it
- Semi-automatic calibration of curtain movement time
- Accounting for the phase of smooth acceleration of curtains
|Device function||Building automation and home automation|
|External power supply||Not required|
|Operating temperature||0°C .. +55°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C .. +55°C|
|Humidity during operation||5..95%|
|Flammability class (1,5 mm)||UL94 V0|
|Protection class/Overvoltage category||II/III (4000V)|
|Working time under load||Long|
|Degree of protection/Degree of contamination||IP20/2, in a clean environment|
A separate device is mounted on a DIN rail (EN 50022) in an electrical cabinet
|A minimum gap between the devices||not required|
|KNX power failure response||Saving data according to parameterization|
|KNX Power recovery response||Data recovery according to parameterization|
|Indication of operating modes||
The KNX programming indicator. In programming mode, the indicator lights up red.